Greetings, Patron! The island of the Stinger holds a treasure of incalculable value, or so the legend says. No one's come back from that island. Legend has it that the children of Ek Chuah guard their temple and are in charge of the one who dares to tread on the earth that surrounds his altar, never return from the Kingdom of the dead. But that's just gossip. If we believe all the rumors we heard in Old Charles Dellon's cantina, we would never leave Tortuga Island… Right, Comrades?… Comrades?… Brave pirates, today we present to the Scorpions of EXO, a game of our friends of Plast Craft with whom we maintain an excellent relationship, and fruit of this relationship, we decided to collaborate with a crossover between both games. With this free SG, you're going to get a double-sided card, with the Scorpion as a new enemy for a face, and a major enemy on the other side, the Ek Chuah scorpion. In addition, we added an adventure to bring these new enemies into play, and a couple of cards of events, which can make both enemies appear in any adventure. And don't ever forget this advice, never turn your back on a scorpion, if you don't want your sting to let you print the death tattoo. To unlock this SG you will only have to achieve a very simple goal: you must share the following Twitter and Facebook publications. Once the sum of retweets and shares of both publications reaches 200, unlock the goal!
- Capacity 1: A character always fails his chuck when separating from this enemy.
- Capacity 2: Double-CC attack.
- Behavior (1) Bullying: does not move. All the characters that have LdV with him must overcome a pull of intelligence 4. Otherwise, they receive a penalty of-1 to attack this enemy.
- Behavior (2-5) Vibrations: MOV to the character with more object cards and search and attacks. If you can't, you face.
- Behavior (6) Sting: MOVx2 towards the character with the greatest value of was and attacks. If you can't, you face. If he manages to hurt, the character is poisoned.
EK CHUAH Scorpion
- Capacity 1: Resistance 1 | You always fail the chuck when you separate from this enemy.
- Capacity 2: Double-CC attack. If you receive a [her], place 1 scorpion adjacent to your box
- Behavior (1) Hunter: MOV/2 towards the character with more wounds and attacks. If you can't, you face. Then you move 3 squares to the nearest exit.
- Behavior (2-4) Vibrations: MOV to the character with more object cards and search and attacks. If you can't, you face.
- Behavior (5-6) Sting: MOVx2 towards the character with the greatest value of was and attacks. If you can't, you face. If he manages to hurt, the character is poisoned.
- Insult-o-mático … or how to insult like a real pirate! 7 views | posted on 25/04/2018
- Yohei en La Cofradía del Dragón 4 views | posted on 11/02/2020
- Skull Tales in full sail! In the 2018 4 views | posted on 31/10/2017