Skull Tales: Full Sail! is a game with a great Community behind it, and we want to make it even bigger.
In this link you will find the three rulebooks of the new edition, separated by phases.
In this post you will find some resources created by the community of players so that you can extend the experience of Skull Tales: Full Sail!
- Templates for developing your own material: Pirate/Enemy cards, icons, poker size cards and mini size cards
- English translation of Tutorial Adventure, it may be played as an introduction to “Caribbean Shadows” Skull Tales:Full Sail campaign. Thanks to Manuel Vázquez (mfvm70 on BGG)
- Skull Tales – Voyage Phase’s Guide From WishGamer “Here you have my second contribution to the BGG (first being this in Spanish, LOL): The help (I hope definitive) to overcome and enjoy the VoyagePhase of Skull Tales. It has the approval of the designer (David Illescas) so I think it can be considered official in terms of following the rules of the game. ATTENTION! This is NOT A SUMMARY. There are 30+ pages that I hope you can have by your side while you play so that it helps you at every step. Enjoy, pirates!”
- All traits to mini euro cards format. By LooneyLoot
- Skull Tales Skill Cards. Ready to send to playing card printing service. Doerrhb took LooneyLoot cards and readied to print them at a printing service.
- Voyage Phase Explained in mind map. By Relsor “This is part of mind maps for several aspects on the voyage phase. It details all available actions and corresponding conditions that the players have to meet.It helped me a lot and i hope it can help you too.”
- Card dividers. By Bbino1976.
- Card Box Insert. STL By Doerrhb.
Contact us if you want to share your contribution to the world of Skull Tales.
Follow us for more downloadable content!